Thursday, January 14, 2010

here we go......

My first time blogging ever. Man, I am behind. This is going to be a blog to help me organize thoughts and ideas, and create new thoughts and ideas. I am an English Teacher in the making, and it is an adventure. I am excited to create this, so that I can share my thoughts, ideas, and crazy mind with others. English is a passion of mine, and I am very excited to be learning how to teach my passion to others. Some stuff about me, I am from Dallas TX, and yes, I drive a truck, have an accent, and listen to country. I have 3 sisters, of whom I am the oldest. I read books religiously. My favorite is Jane Eyre. I love my roommates more than most people can imagine. I hate dresses, I believe they were put on Earth to make me miserable. My spelling is worse than my 7 year old sister's. I am about as technologically savvy as my Grandma. My coordination is sorely lacking, and it is a habit of mine to fall down. I generally fall about 3 times a day. That is about all I consist of. I can't wait to get started on this new adventure. :)

2 comments:

  1. haha I think you just put me down on paper... I have two little sisters, love love books, am probbably an english teacher in the making, and my spelling is getting worse and worse. I think it might be because I'm taking french and now everything is completely jumbled up in my mind. I am short too.. maybe a requirement for english majors? I haven't reached 5 foot yet and probably never will ( I have just a half inch to go..)

    ReplyDelete